Although modems may appear to be very specific and complicated instruments, they are ultimately a kind of robot and have a particular area of expertise. Therefore, the solution of many complex processes is extremely simple. As a requirement of Internet security and the age of technology, it is also important that you know how to use your modems and guide them correctly.
First of all, the most basic thing you need to know about modems is the necessity to change the username and password at regular intervals and to make them available to a certain sector. To protect you from Internet crime, the most basic thing you need to do is to use your modem in the family and prevent people from connecting. To do so, you need to reset your previously configured modems to factory defaults. Similarly, if you forget your changes and you don’t have a chance to remember, you can reset your modem to the first day. How is the modem reset?
If you want to reset your modem, you should follow these steps.
- First press the Power button on your modem and turn it on.
- Turn the modem to the Power button on the back of your modem when your modem is on and find the button on the button next to this button.
- This button is the button to reset your modem. Press this button with the help of a pencil, toothpick or similar pointed object.
- Press and hold for 20 seconds.
- Then switch your modem on and off again using the Power key.
This is so simple to reset your modem. After completing these actions, your first job should be to change the user name and password of your modem. For this
- After connecting your modem to your computer, open your browser and enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address line. This IP address varies from modem to modem. Therefore, if you do not have any information about your IP address, you need to know the IP address of your modem before you start the reset process.
- Then click una Login “button to fill in user name and password.
- By opening the Wireless Networking tab, you can perform all of your Internet settings.
We recommend that you personalize all the settings within the interface.